In the ever-expanding world of computers and software you have to be proactive to keep your assets secure. That’s why we want to inform you of two very important changes that could affect your day-to-day business.
Server 2003 Support ended on July 14, 2015
Now, just like Windows XP, Windows has halted support to Windows Server 2003. Anyone running on Windows Server 2003 after July 14, 2015 are at risk because:
- No security updates, exposing your Windows Server 2003 installation to security threats.
- If your business accept credit cards, you’ll be out of PCI compliance.
- If you handle client heath care data, HIPAA data policies may not be met.
- Should you have an issue with your Windows Server 2003 server there will not be phone or onsite support options.
If you are currently using Windows Sever 2003 or you’re unclear whether you’re affected we would love to talk to you. We can help you migrate to a solution that’s suited specifically to your needs.
Windows 10 is here. Are you ready?
If your computer runs a registered copy of Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 you are eligible for a free upgrade to Windows 10. Windows 10 can benefit your business, helping you:
- Do great things with a familiar and productive user experience across your devices.
- Have peace of mind with enterprise-grade security to safeguard your business.
- Access affordable innovation, with a range of devices to power your business.
- Grow your business efficiently with a light touch using cloud-based management tools that scale up or down quickly to meet your needs.
Your software requirement and hardware limitations could potentially prevent you from moving forward with the upgrade. We want to help you make sure your business is ready – contact us today to learn more.